Snowdonia Santa Dash 2018
For Wales Air Ambulance
Saturday 1st December 2018, 10 am, at Llanberis Slate Museum.
Enter online today and take advantage of early bird entry at only £12.00!
Early bird Limited availability, ticket full price £15.00 per person and £20 on the day (only 30 tickets on the day available).
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
In aid of Wales air ambulance
This years event will be in aid of Wales Air Ambulance.
Serving Wales, Saving Lives Wales Air Ambulance covers the whole of Wales every single day. Each year their helicopters attend around 2,500 missions, covering rural countryside, bustling towns and cities, along the Welsh coastline and across vast mountain ranges. They have four airbase operations in: Caernarfon, Llanelli, Welshpool, and Cardiff, ready to saves lives wherever needed.
Starting and finishing near Llanberis taking in stunning views of LLyn Padarn and Snowdonia National Park. The 5 mile route will take you past historic slate quarries of north Wales, along the stunning shores of Llyn Padarn, surrounded by nature with views of the domineering mountains all around. On a clear day you can even see Snowdon itself! Llyn Padarn has a calming natural beauty, the perfect back drop for a seasonal run. Come along and join the fun, a great way to get in the mood for December's festivities!
The Santa Dash is open to all abilities, seasonal fancy dress is not mandatory (but highly encouraged) bah humbug! Starting from 10am*, there is no time limit on this event so you can run, jog, or walk, its your choice. Our Santa Dash is a fully marshalled and marked route, as a reminder of your efforts you will even receive a finishers t-shirt.
*We reserve the right to stagger start times, based on participant numbers.
Recommended kit list for santa dash:
· Comfy footwear suitable for running or walking
· Walking or running attire
· Seasonal fancy dress!
*If you are taking a more leisurely pace, a small bag containing warm layer/ jacket, snack, drink
- Does it include Santa Suits? We do not provide festive attire, but it is encouraged.
- Whats the minimum age limit for this? 8 years old minimum, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What about the weather? Although we cannot guarantee the weather, the course is usable in all but the most extreme conditions.
- Can I bring my pet? Pets are welcome however: they must be kept on a lead; they must be friendly* (walk able without the need of a muzzle); and all dog mess must be cleared up. *We reserve the right to exclude your dog from the event if deemed unsafe to the public